Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Abby's Eating!

Abby has started eating food! Well, if you can call rice cereal food.

Abby is definitely keeping us entertained. Today she was playing with a small bag of cough drops. She was holding the bag over her head with one hand. She kept looking at it and trying to grab it with her other hand. She was getting very upset that she couldn't get it.

Apparently she shows Mike how much she loves him with bodily fluids. He was playing with Abby today and while he was holding her up in the air she spit up all over his head. I was in the other room and when I saw them Abby had a big smile on her face and Mike had spit up dripping off his head. I laughed almost as hard as I did when she pooped all over him just a few days after she was born.

-Sara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Food...
this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
:)