Thursday, June 25, 2009

Abby's New Friend

A few Saturdays ago I sat Abby down on the kitchen floor for a minute while I was getting something done. A moment later, I hear a startled "eek." I turned around and there was a cat in our house! Mike was grilling and left the screen door open and in came the cat. Abby LOVES the cat and sits contentley in front of the screen door watching the cat until it leaves. We're not sure if its a stray or a neighbor's cat but it trys to make our house it's home a few days a week. Its a good thing Abby can't talk yet. If she could I'm pretty sure she would be begging to keep the kitty.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You MUST let her have that kitty! It wants her, too!

Brown Town Mom said...

too cute guys!

Diana said...

i love the pic from outside...hilarious! and im so glad school is out!! enjoy it!