Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Abby's Ears are Pierced

Saturday Abby and I went to visit Anna and we took Abby to get her ears pierced. Abby did pretty good. She screamed bloody murder of course (and it broke my heart) but she was back to her happy self by the time we got out to the car.

I couldn't get any good pictures where you could see the earrings and the video is funny so I'm posting that instead.

Abby had fun with Anna's cat Monster. She LOVES animals, especially cats, and chased Monster all over the house. Monster didn't like Abby and spent the day running away from her.

2 comments:

Brown Town Mom said...

Oh my gosh, how cute she is! It's so weird to see videos of a kid you love but don't know! Her earrings look great. We have GOT to get all these kiddos together at some point. If only I could stop having them first........ :)

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! Abby talking is the funniest thing I have ever seen, made even funnier of course by your contributions, Mike. I keep watching it over and over and can't stop laughing
. :)