Monday, May 31, 2010

Mike's Graduation

Suffolk only gave us three tickets and insisted that there would be no room for additional guests so Mike's parents and I went to the ceremony.  (There were plenty of empty seats and more people could have come...they didn't even check our tickets.)  It was at the Bank Boston Pavilion, which is right on Boston Harbor.  It was a beautiful day!  The Pavilion is huge so we could only see Mike on the big screen when he received his diploma.  It was a great day. Mike's worked hard for a long time and I'm so proud of him.




We went back to Mike's parent's house after for dinner and tried taking family pictures. Abby usually loves having her pictures taken and says "Cheeeeese" whenever she sees a camera (regular, cell phone, video.) She was not in the mood today, obviously. It's just funny that she's has a different grumpy face in each one.

2 comments:

Kate Nally said...

For some reason your posts don't show up on Kate's blog until a few months after they're posted. I just checked your blog last week and the last thing on there was the post about Abby. Weird...

smlgoguen said...

I was a total slacker as far as blogging goes for a while so I'm trying to play catch up and back blog.