Abby is defiantly a girly girl. When she's upset she runs to her room, says "leave me lone" and slams the door. We're in trouble...she's not even two.
One of her new shirts was too big and I didn't realize how big it was until she had it on. I told her it was too big and she needed to take it off and put a different one on. She started crying hysterically crying and I ended up pinning the top so it wasn't falling off her.
Jonah, Issac and Eli came over for Abby's birthday party. One of the first things she did was show them her shoes.
Pink is the only color she identifies correctly 100% of the time.
On a non-girly note....
I'll count to 3 to get her to do something and she'll count with me and say "1, 2, 3...go" then do whatever it is she's supposed to do.
Abby loves to sing. She sings a lot more since we've been doing the music class with Brooke. She was singing "the pumpkins on the bus go ooo,ooo,ooo." She'll also sing "ah ahh ahhhh, ah ahhh, ahhh" from the Little Mermaid.
Abby gets frustrated with her toys sometimes. We've had a big box out since we've moved in August because Abby loves to play with it so much. It wasn't doing what she wanted so she yelled "No box! No."
I was reading the church Ensign magazine and I was showing Abby pictures of the different. She loves looking at pictures of temples, is always telling me how she wants to go to the temple and asks me to sing "temple song" almost every night. The church we went to in Gardner was brick with brown trim and steeple. Our church in Ludlow is much newer and has white trim and steeple. Abby points to the steeple and says "temple" almost every time we get there.
I watched the General Conference of our church by hooking our computer up to the TV. When they were praying I told Abby it was a prayer and had her fold her arms. The next day I was watching the news and a press conference was on. Abby looks at the TV and sees a man talking at a podium, just like the General Conference, and says "pray" and folds her arms.
I was giving Abby a bath and I took off Abby's diaper. She pointed to her diaper and said, "Abby's diaper." Then she pointed at me and said "Mama's diaper?"
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment