![]() |
| I love this picture! It sums up Abby quite nicely. |
I was changing her diaper and she told me, "I a poopy little girl."
Abby was looking at pictures of her cousins who live in Alburqurque and asked to play with them. I explained that they lived far away so we couldn't see them. She told me "We go on airplane and see them!"
Abby loves to sing. She was singing "Happy Birthday to Sera! Happy Birthday to Sera!" while we were grocery shopping. Then she held her hand open and put it in front of my mouth and told me to eat my cake. I did and asked her what kind of cake it was. Her answer was "birfday cake." Duh Mom.
Abby still loves to play hide and seek. This is her favorite place to hide. (It's better than it looks. Unless you're standing where this picture was taken from you can't see her from the rest of the house.)
Abby LOVES to play dress up. It's often one of the first things she does when she wakes up. When she wears her princess clothes, she tells us "I princess Abby G." When I wear a tiara she tells me I'm "Mama princess."
| Abby is such a GIRL! She is a natural at walking in heals and can run across the linoleum floor perfectly in them. |
| Abby and Ben. I'm pretty sure Ben is wearing every necklace Abby owns. She gets really upset that this is as much as Ben will dress up. |
Abby wanted to watch a show one afternoon but had watched some earlier in the day so we told her "no." She came back to us a few minutes later holding her monkey and "The Little Mermaid" and told us, "My monkey want to watch this show."
She told Mike "I want presents" randomly. She asked Grandma and Pepere for presents the other day when we were visiting. She defiantly thinks Christmas is year long. She asks to "see Chrifmas lights" every time we drive at night, and is genuinely upset when she doesn't see any.
Abby asked me, "Paint my nails? They ugly." I told her her nails weren't ugly. I showed her mine and told her my weren't painted and our nails were the same. She gave me a "Yea, and they're ugly" look.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh I am DYING! SHe is too much. The photo of her in her mt. washington photo is killing me. I keep looking at it and busting up!
She is DANGEROUSLY cute.
Post a Comment