She is motherly and loves playing with her babies and stuffed animals. She rocks and sings them to sleep and makes them beds. She'll even play in her room in the dark so that her babies can sleep. We put her name in songs when we sing to her. I overheard her doing the same thing while she was singing to her monkey, "Monkey dear, I love you so..." She tries to mother us as well. I had a little cold and she kept giving me cough drops and saying "I want Mama to get better." When Mike was sick she told him, "Hold my hand. I get your medicine." (She's a little bossy too.)
| She loves wearing her bathing suit...I guess it's a step up from being naked. |
Abby is super sweet and tell us "I love you too" even when she says it first.
| She always eats her pizza upside down. |
She knows her name is Abby Goguen and gets upset when we call her anything else. We'll tell her she's silly, a princess, a monkey, etc. and she quickly corrects us by saying, "No! I Abby Goguen!" The only exception to this is when she's Tinker Bell...in which case that's the only thing we can call her.
Abby still loves animals, especially cats. She insists that the cats at my Mom's house are hers.
| Ready to go shopping! |
Abby is definitely a girly-girl. She loves having her nails painted and painting Mike's nails. There have been a few days he's gone to class with nail polish on because he forgot to take it off. Anna painted her toes and Abby was super excited. The next day we were getting ready to go to story time at the library and she told me, "I want to bring my pretty toe nails to the library."
Abby likes to have privacy and shuts her door to play in her room by herself. Our door knobs are higher than most and she can't open them. When she's done she bangs on the door and screams "Let me in! Let me in!" like we locked her in there.
| Making pancakes |
She hates sleeping and will avoid it at all costs. She had a short nap one morning and when she was praying before lunch she said " Thank you I had little sleeps." She suddenly has a lot to do when it's time for bed. One night she was all over the place telling us she needed this or wants to do that. We couldn't get her focused on doing one thing at a time. I told her that even though she had a lot on her agenda she needed to focus on one thing at a time. She looked at us, shrugged her shoulders and with her sweet little voice said, "But where's my genda?"
| She loves her princess boots! I had to hide them because she wouldn't take them off even though it was 90 degrees out. |
She still loves being naked. She took her dress off in her nursery class at church. She told her teacher she was wearing a gown.
| She learned to swim with swimmies this summer and is obsess with her goggles. |
1 comment:
I just can't believe how BIG she's getting! CUTE as ever...
Post a Comment