Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big E!

My Mom treated Abby and I and took us to the Big E.  It was nice week day and not busy at all.  It was a lot of fun to spend the afternoon with my Mom and Abby had so much fun.  (It was even Springfield day and got to see Springfield highlighted in the parade.)

She loved the animals and said "Awwwwwww" very dramatically when ever we saw a new baby animal.

We were watching a cow being milked and they asked if anyone wanted to pet it and she did.  She walked right up to it and pet it.  I love how she's not afraid to try new things.

She had a ton of fun on the rides...again she had no hesitations about going on them all by herself.







P.S. She does have other shirts...I realized she's wearing this one in a lot of pictures.  It's brown so I put it on her a lot when we go places because it hides stains well. :)

No comments: