My fist ultrasound was at 20 weeks back in June. Abby, Rebeca and my Mom came. Abby could have cared less and played games on Rebeca's iPhone the whole time. It was fun to see the baby, but a little stressful because Abby wanted to sit on my lap and kept asking when it was going to end. I was a little worried about how Abby would react if the baby was boy. Before we found out it was going to be a boy she always talked about the baby being a girl and would ignore me when I mentioned that it might be a boy. After the ultrasound tech said the baby was a boy, she was fine and actually really excited about having a little brother. She gives my belly hugs and kisses all the time and tells me all the things is going to teach and do with her baby brother. I'm pretty sure she thinks he's going to come out as a two-year-old for her to play with.
The baby wouldn't cooperate and refused to move so they couldn't get all the views they wanted so I got to go back four weeks later by myself for a second ultrasound. It was so fun and relaxing to be able to lie there and watch the baby. He was much more cooperative and keep moving his jaw so it looked like he was chewing gum.
First Ultrasound
Second Ultrasound
I was so excited to get these 3D pictures. I didn't get any with Abby. It's so neat to be able to see what he actually looks like. He looks a lot like Abby as a new born. I love that his foot is in his face in the last picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment