Abby and Luke are adorable together. Abby just loves Luke to pieces.
She is so good with him and is a great help. Luke knows Abby loves him.
If he's crying and she starts talking to him or holds his hand he calms
right down. It's so much fun to watch them together. She is always asking me to "take a picture of me and my brother" so I have a ton.
Abby loves to play with Luke and is great at sharing her toys with him. I love how much she likes to play with him even though he just lays there.
| looking in the mirror together |
| Abby has a monkey she snuggles with and I let her pick out Luke's lovie...of course she picked a monkey. Linda (the daycare teacher) calls us the monkey family. |
1 comment:
They are SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment