Sunday, January 13, 2013

Luke's Baby Blessing


As Latter-day Saints, give infants a name and blessing.  We were so blessed to have have so many of our friends and family to be part of it.  It meant so much that so many of the people we love were able to be a part of Luke's special day.  Rich gave him the blessing and after everyone (except my Dad & the Nallys) came over to my Mom's for lunch.  It was a great day! I was able to get some pictures...they're not the best but the kids were hungry & not in the mood for pictures, as you can see.

The Goguens
The Leonardos
The Oteros
 My friend Kati, who came out for Luke's delivery, unfortunately sprained her ankle badly and wasn't able to go home when she had planned.  The good news is that she was able to be here for Luke's blessing and her husband Johnnie even flew out for Thanksgiving so he was here too.  I feel so bad that she hurt her ankle but I am happy they were able to be here for the blessing.
 
 
 
 

No comments: