Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Day of Kindergarden

Abby started school this week. She LOVES it!  She was very upset Saturday morning when she realized there was no school on the weekends.  She told me there should be school every day :)

I can't believe she's starting school.  She's more than ready and I'm excited for a new phase in her life.  It's bittersweet...they grow too stinkin' fast.

She was very sad that she had to leave Luke and told me multiple times she was going to miss him.  The two of them have been inseparable since he was born.  Luke keep asking all day, "Where Abby go?"  Poor kid is stuck with just me now.  I'll miss having the mornings with Abby but I'm looking forward to some time alone with Luke.  

 
 
 
 

Luke is excited that he inherited Abby's old backpack to take to daycare.
 

1 comment:

Kate Nally said...

She's getting so big! I love how she holds lukes head when she hugs him :)