| a bat |
| a monster |
Cards he made at Ms. Sharon's and at church
Playing the piano
He calls hand sanitizer "hanitizer."
Luke had a pile of books to read. He looks at me and asks "How do you do this?" I asked, "How do you do what?" "Read!"
He says "can't" when he means "don't." "I can't want to go to bed." "I can't want to eat that."
We were at my Mom's house and she had made a banana bread. Luke LOVES my Mom's banana bread. She cut the loaf in half so that we could take some home with us. He pointed to one half and said "That mine!" My Mom answered yes but before she could explain that it was for us to take home with us he pointed to the other half and asked "That Abby's?" If we let them they both would probably eat half a loaf of banana bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment