Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Extreme Walking



So the great thing about having a blog is being able to put whatever the freak you want on it. So if my crazy thoughts on the post below are not enough, now you have to stomach these sweet photos. This is a picture of my ankle as of last Thursday. The story is pretty simple, I was trying to do this super cool back flip while extreme walking in Beantown (translation: I was walking down a set of 4 stairs and totally not paying attention and twisted my ankle because I am a moron.) The good news is that no one was able to see my back flip (a.k.a. superman dive from the second step) but it hurt like mad. I then proceeded to walk the rest of the way to the train station and wait 1 1/2 hours before getting home to ice the thing. Yes sob sob, I know. I wish I could see the initial faces of you guys when you turn to my blog and Wham! There are my nasty feet front and center. Ahhh, joy in the simple things.

No comments: