Thursday, October 23, 2008

Picture of Pregnant Sara

I have to warn you that my posts won't be nearly as entertaining as Mike's but I will try to post pictures with the posts to make up for the uncreative, boring things I will write about.

So here is a picture (and not a very good one mind you) of my huge belly for those of you who live far away and haven't have the pleasure of seeing this in person. I'm sure that if Mike were writing this he would tell you about how funny it is to see me try to walk at all - but especially up stairs, roll over in bed, get off the couch etc. This was actually taken a few weeks ago, when I was 36 weeks pregnant. It may be hard to believe but I've actually gotten bigger since then. My students constantly remind me of this and I hear "Miss....you're huge" at least 3 times a day. Even a few random students I don't know have stopped me in the hallway to tell me "you look like you're gonna pop!"

No comments: