Thursday, December 4, 2008

Abigail Pics - Finally

From Movies


I know, I know. These pictures are way over due. We tried to make up for it by putting all the pictures of the last 3 weeks on there. Yes, it's been 3 weeks already, freakin crazy! It has been a little nuts around here with Sara trying to get used to the feeding and Abigail getting used to her new life. For the first week and half all she did was eat, sleep, and poop (sometimes all at the same time). Now she has a "fussy period" that usually starts around 5pm and doesn't end until 9pm or so. The good news is, she is already sleeping 5 hours during the night but she eats like crazy before she goes to bed (around 12am). All in all we cannot complain and we are just taking it in stride.
One of her favorite past times is "poop on daddy", the name that I have so affectionatley called the little game she plays when I change her. For some reason she likes to wait until after I take her diaper off to do her business. When I say business, I mean serious business! So much so that at one point I was covered in her poo that projectiled all over my sweatshirt. I dont have a weak stomach but I almost lost it when that happened. Sara, needless to say, was on the ground rolling with laughter and tears streaming from her eyes (thanks Sara). Since then it has been an ongoing ordeal where I have had to get pretty creative on how to avoid the fun. She doesnt do it to her precious mommy but I think Abigail is bias because Sara has the food. Don't worry, it's early and I still have time to corrupt her.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

seriously, funniest thing ever - especially picturing your reaction!!! i cant wait to see her :) especially if shes nicer to the girls ;) love you guys! she's BEAUTIFUL!