
Abby is finally beginning to realize that she has control over her hands and enjoys shoving them in her mouth. Today she was sitting in her chair, happy as a clam shoving her fists in her mouth when I heard what sounded like her spitting up. When I went over to check on her she hadn't spit up at all. I hung out with her for a few minutes to make sure she was alright when I realized what had happened. As she was shoving her fits in her mouth her fingers were going to the back of her throat and she was making herself gag. Hopefully she'll figure out that while sucking on her hand may be enjoyable, sticking her fingers down her throat isn't.
2 comments:
soo cute! aand ps. she's looking a lot like mike! at least in that pic - i miss you guys!
soo cute! aand ps. she's looking a lot like mike! at least in that pic - i miss you guys!
Post a Comment