
I don't even know where to begin. I haven't posted for months but this was too good to pass up. My sister recently posted this pic on her blog discussing how awkward she was as a child. Well awkward is an understatement there Yennifer. You didnt think that this pic would go without comment did you? Man oh man did I have a good laugh with this one. You can explain Jenn's "akwardness" by the gaping hole at the knees in between her legs when they are supposed to be together. You could seriously fit a watermelon in there. She's got the craziest chicken legs I've ever seen. Check out the hunchback and the mullet though. Quasi Modo? Is that you? The one saving grace is the kick A shoes. I would seriously wear those today if they were still around. Go Jenn with the killer style points. I love ya.
Ange if for any reason you go crazy and they need a police photo of you, my vote is for this one. You look like you just skinned a cat and would do the same to anyone who asked any questions about it. I dont know who's brilliant idea the mullet was but apparently you two are peas in a pod. I bet if you look hard enough there may even be a hint of the rat tail back there. Yeah dont even try and deny sis. Ange you get points for the "Salvation Army special" t-shirt that has to be a hand me down...no seriously I love it.
Mom...still looks the same. I swear she'll be 95 with blonde hair and not have aged a day.
Then there's that stud with the GQ pose on the rock wall. Basically, I'm saying "Hey Ladies, whats you got going onn, suga" Yeah I started my pimpin days early. I crack myself up. It's too bad I didn't have that jean jacket with the sheep skin liner for this pic. I'm pretty sure Tim Nally had the same jacket. Yeah we was pimpin. I'm sorry I hogged all the sexiness in the family...I just wanted to get that on record. I fully deserve the beatings I will get from Jenn and Ange but believe me that I will be laughing the whole time (even if it may only be on the inside).
2 comments:
Mmm. Your post is equivalent to someone saying "Your baby is ugly". I don't get it.
--Jaska
Thanks for making me laugh. I needed a good pee my pants n wet my shorts sort of laugh. I told Jenn I believe that this picture is the answer to all of my problems.....because I was OBVIOUSLY copping attitude at a very young age. The kicker is, I get this face from Jon on a daily basis. Ahhh, payback. It sucks man, just you wait. :)
Post a Comment