![]() |
| View looking away from the temple. It's cloudy so it's hard to see, but the ocean it at the end of the road. |
![]() |
| One of the courtyards has replicas of the friezes on each side of the temple. This one depicts the New Testament. |
The visitor's center still had their Christmas decorations up. There were Christmas trees everywhere. Each stake on the island decorated a tree based on the scriptural theme and there were about 15 of them. They were beautiful and we must have seen each one about three times because Abby wanted to see all the "Cwistmas fees."
Abby's other favorite part was the Christus statue.
I love the sweet spirit and peace that I feel every time I go to the temple, even just walking around the grounds.














1 comment:
I love that you're helping Abby to feel the spirit of the temple, too.
Post a Comment