Halloween was not what I expected it to be this year. I forgot to bring my camera to the Joy School Halloween party and thought it was no big deal because we still had trick-or-treating, the church trunk-or-treat, and the library party. All the other parties were cancelled because of the crazy snow storm, so I don't have any pictures.
Abby was happy at first just wearing her Snow White costume (which she wore for a week.) I thought they were going reschedule the story hour party at the library and Abby was really looking forward to it. She was so disappointed when it was cancelled. We decided to do trick-or-treating around our house for our family night and it was a big hit! Mike and I made some costumes out of things we had lying around the house, we shut all the lights off and used flash lights and Abby wore her glow sticks and got candy in each room.
 |
| Abby with the pumpkin we decorated together. |
 |
| She decorated the back all by herself. |
 |
| Abby put the entire bag of candy in her bucket when we told her she was going trick-or-treating around the house. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment