Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas

We had a good Christmas.  We actually did Christmas Eve by ourselves for the first time and it was really nice.  We had some shrimp scampi for dinner and opened some presents after we read the Christmas story.
Abby with Santa at our Ward Christmas party

Abby so sooooo excited about Christmas.  Mike and I were excited about her opening her gifts...maybe too excited because we forgot to take pictures, oops!  On Christmas day, Abby and I went to church with my family, then when down to Mike's sister Jenn's in CT for a nice Christmas dinner, with his family.  Abby and I then headed over to my Aunt's for dessert.  (Abby just love my Tio Manny...she keep giving him hugs.)  It was great so spend time with so much of our family.

 
 
The house always seems cozier with Christmas decorations up...it was sad to take them down.

No comments: