Friday, November 28, 2014

Birthdays

We have a very busy end of October/beginning of November.  Luke and Abby's birthdays are ten days apart with Halloween in the middle.  By the end of it all I am partied and sugared out...but it's fun.  
 
 
I get home from work too late to have cake, ice cream and presents so we do it in the morning.  The kids think having cupcakes for breakfast the best idea ever and ask for them even if their birthday falls on the weekend...you only get one a year so why not?
 
 
Not happy about having his picture taken first thing in the morning!
They had a combined party on Abby's birthday.  She is obsessed with Minecraft so we had to have a Minecraft party.  She planned the entire thing complete with Minecraft food labels.  I was so busy getting everything ready for the party I forgot to take pictures :( oh well.

My sisters took Abby to Build A Bear Workshop for her birthday.

 
 
 
 
 
 







 
This is what I found one night when I went to check on Abby before I went to bed...creepy!

No comments: