 |
| Abby has more of Mike's traits than mine, but she got a little of my obsession with being organized...sorry kid! |
Abby calls eye lashes "eye flashes." I know I should correct her but I think it's too stinkin cute.
 |
| Abby's new favorite thing is to stick her head out the window while we're driving. She sings and yells. |
 |
| I love that this picture captures her pure joy & excitement of getting a new princess skit & Belle crown. |
I was upset and frustrated with Abby one day when she wasn't listening very well. She told me "calm down Mom!" Half of me wanted to strangle her and the other half of me wanted to burst out laughing. She's going to give me a run for my money as a teenager.
One day when I asked Abby how much I loved her she told me "13 pounds."
Abby loves to help me cook and is a really good help in the kitchen. We were making grilled cheese sandwiches and she told me "We can make girl cheese and boy cheese sandwiches."
I love how literal kids are...Abby is no exception to this. We were going through the baby stuff recently and she saw a metal play yard in a box and told me "I"ll play with the baby when he's in this cage."
Abby has always been sweet and very thoughtful. I've told her to stay in her room until "there's a 7 on the clock" and she's usually pretty good about not waking me up until 7. One morning she woke me up at 7:45. She told me "I woke up and there was a 7 on the clock but I thought you'd want to sleep more so I played in my room." I almost started to cry...crazy pregnancy hormones...sweet little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment