I don't know what it is about the floor at the library and Luke's shoes. He is forever falling when we are there. He was running (of course) and fell and hit his lip on the edge of a wooden chair. He's a tough kid. He calmed down pretty quickly after I held him for a little bit and even held the napkin on his lip on our way to the E.R. Long story short he needed two stitches. The hardest part was that he had to be wrapped in a sheet from the shoulders down and then held still by myself and two nurses. He keep screaming "Mommy! Mommy!" Poor thing. He is such a trooper. Again he calmed down soon after the stitches were in. This was my first E.R. visit since I've had Abby. I'm sure there will be more - hopefully not any time soon. Once every six years...I don't know if I can handle more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment